The term "Welcome to the Web" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the Welcome to the Web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Welcome to the Web is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements. Those using our materials are encouraged to check their suitability for use with their students carefully.
- Welcome to the Web contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, and material which has been freely submitted by third parties. This material includes, but is not limited to, the ideas, activities, resources, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Ideas and resources may be freely used by teachers in their own classrooms. Other forms of reproduction are prohibited, without written permission from Welcome to the Web.
- Unauthorised use of this website and the ideas / resources posted on it may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Welcome to the Web also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of Welcome to the Web and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Interaction with the site:
- Some parts of Welcome to the Web allow you to interact, by posting comments and messages. By using these parts, you agree that the information you enter will be posted online and may be visible to others after moderation. All comments / messages are subject to moderation and may be deleted without notice.
- If you notice any comments which you feel are inappropriate / potentially offensive, please contact [email protected] and these will be reviewed as soon as possible.
- Users who submit ideas / resources for addition to Welcome to the Web should ensure that their contributions are entirely their own work, and must not infringe the copyright of others. By submitting ideas / resources, you grant us free of charge permission to use (and modify where necessary) the material and distribute it to others via the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Welcome to the Web and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Welcome to the Web. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Welcome to the Web takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.